Every business owner has to contemplate the best way to navigate how to start and operate a business. At Loveland | Grace | Hurley, PLLC, we counsel business owners on how to structure and maintain a business to help provide tax benefits and protection from liability.
Protect your business assets.
Business Planning Process
We advise on all aspects of running a business and strive to ensure that your business is set from the onset with the proper documents for formation and proper contracts to provide for owner agreements. We also draft and review contracts for sales and services that your business needs to operate every day.
Representative Business Planning Experience of Our Firm Attorneys
- Formation of Limited Liability Companies (LLC’s), Corporations, and Partnerships
- Drafting of Company Agreements and Minutes
- Drafting Buy-Sell Agreements
- Drafting Shareholders Agreements
- Contract review
- Contract Drafting
- Drafting and review of Asset Purchase Agreements
- Drafting and review of Business Purchase documents and Business Sale documents
- Termination of entities