Loveland | Grace | Hurley, PLLC continues to adapt to the new normal and is closely monitoring the current situation regarding COVID-19. We want to keep all our employees and clients as safe and comfortable as possible. Currently, clients can choose in-person meetings, phone conferences or video conferences to meet with Attorney Loveland. Currently, our office in Frisco is open and is continuing to accept in-person appointments with all necessary safety precautions in place. However, if you do not feel well, have a cough, or have symptoms of COVID-19 or know you have been exposed to COVID-19, we kindly request that you reschedule your appointment. We always offer clients the choice of scheduling meetings by video or telephone conference call with our attorneys.
Loveland | Grace | Hurley, PLLC has always utilized technology to make working together easier and offers a variety of online services. We can communicate and share documents securely; plus, all of the information the office needs for designing your estate plan or administering an estate can be gathered through our online forms and client portal. Most meetings can be held through remote video or telephone conferences.
Regarding the signing of documents, it is always in a client’s best interest to sign a new plan with guidance at an attorney’s office. However, Loveland | Grace | Hurley, PLLC understands that in some unique situations, planning needs to take place when a client might not be able to come to the office to sign. We have a history of creative solutions for unique situations and will work with clients in these situations to secure signing of a new plan. Loveland | Grace | Hurley, PLLC also offers virtual and remote document execution and notary services for certain documents. We accept payment of all major credit cards online as well.
We anticipate the high volume of phone and video conferences to continue through the remainder of the year. To keep our clients informed during the COVID-19 crisis, below are instructions for clients participating in remote video hearings or video meetings with our attorneys.
Zoom Instructions for Online Meeting/Video Hearing
- If you have a remote video hearing with a court or have scheduled a video meeting/consultation with Loveland | Grace | Hurley, PLLC, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to the Zoom meeting and a password. You will also receive an email with detailed Zoom instructions.
- Before the meeting, please download the Zoom application to your computer, phone, or tablet. (You do not have to create an account with Zoom.)
- To download to your computer: Visit the Zoom website Download Center and click on [Download] under Zoom Client for Meetings.
- To download to a tablet or phone:
Visit the Zoom website Download Center and scroll down to the section for Zoom Mobile Apps.
Find the app for Zoom Cloud Meetings in your phone or tablet’s app store. It is a free app.
- You will receive a reminder email with the link to your meeting. If you have a court hearing scheduled, you will speak to your attorney prior to the video hearing date and time to prepare.
- When it is time for the meeting, click on the link in the email to join the meeting.
- That’s it. When you click on the link, it will open the meeting. Your attorney will be there, ready to speak with you.
Need more info? Zoom FAQs on joining a meeting.